Read this

This site is dedicated to allowing posting of material that is public and in the public domain and available as such from a variety of sources.

CLICK ON LINK

Monday, August 22, 2011

Deep Within The Bowels Of The Vatican And Illuminati: The Small Public Chapter of Svali's Life Coming To An End

The VATICAN - CLUB OF ROME - INSIDE THE SECRET WORKINGS of the Dangerous ILLUMINATI

Secret Vatican Catacombs, Child Sacrifices, Mind Control...

Fed Up With Lies And Deceit, Svali Turns Tail And Runs From the Feared Illuminati...

Deep Within The Bowels Of The Vatican And Illuminanati...


Deep Within The Bowels Of The Vatican And Illuminati: The Small Public Chapter of Svali's Life Coming To An End

Svali says no more interviews but will still try and spread the word of truth through her Christian fellowship group called 'The Lion and the Lamb Ministries.'

19 Jan 2006

By Greg Szymanski

Part IV



The final curtain on this public chapter of Svali's life is coming to a close.



One radio interview and a series of print articles about her involvement in the feared Illuminati and then back to private life, a life of spreading truth in a Christian fellowship group she founded called Lion and Lamb Ministries.



"I was up all night before the radio interview today. It is very difficult to talk about this because of what I experienced as a child. It is also very dangerous, as people in the this group can be very dangerous and ruthless" said Svali, 48, after a making a one-time appearance Wednesday on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal, on both the Republic Broadcasting(RBN) and Genesis Communications(GCN) Radio Networks.



On the talk shows, Svali gasped for breadth several times and was emotionally shaken when recalling how she was brainwashed as a young child and then how she was subjected to watching a young child being sacrificed at her Illuminati induction ceremony at the Vatican at age 12. Her graphic description of the evil Vatican ceremony is contained in Part II of this series.



"I hope what I am trying to tell people will help save the lives of other children, as well as show people how organized and dangerous these people in the Illuminati really are," said Svali, who was born into what insiders call the "Family or Order," running from the group's evil clutches 10 years ago.



"Growing up in the secret organization, I was one of the most loyal followers, rising fast in the group's power structure. By 22, I became a head programmer and trainer of others in the secret group. But as I grew up, I began to see the lies. I finally risked everything and left, understanding that the Illuminati ends to not justify the means."



Although Illuminati mind control programs are numerous and diverse, Svali became an expert in the group's brainwashing techniques, as a head trainer overseeing the work of at least 60 others in the San Diego area.



Recalling a typical day in the life of a mind control programmer working on other Illuminati members, Svali wrote down an hour by hour summary of one of her days which didn't end to the early hours of the next morning.



Note how Svali admits to changing her personality from day to night like Dr. Jekyl And Mr. Hyde, a result of years of Illuminati brainwashing. Her story is picked up 9:30pm in the evening after a full day and just before going to bed:



"9:30: I get ready to go to bed. I have to get ten to twelve hours of sleep a night, or I am completely exhausted. Many times, I fall asleep reading to my two children. Just before falling asleep, I say to my husband, "Remember" and give him the code that lets us know we have to wake up later. He replies in German that he remembers.



"1:00 am.: My husband wakes me up. He and I take turns being the one to wake up the others. We don't need an alarm, because our internal body clocks wake us up. I am in my sweats, I fell asleep dressed to make it easier when I rise in the middle of the night. I am finally me, I can come out now and see the outside world, not locked inside as I am during the day. "Get the kids," he says in a low tone. I go upstairs and tell them, "Get ready, now." They are up instantly, completely obedient which is very different from during the day. Quickly, silently they put their shoes on and I take them down to the car.



"My husband drives, I am in the passenger seat. He drives with the headlights off until we are on the road so we won't wake our neighbors up. We live in the country on a dirt lane and there are few houses to worry about. My job is to keep alert, looking for anyone following us, to alert him if anyone is coming.



"Once we are down the road and turn onto the paved road, he turns the headlights on and we go to the meeting. "I didn't finish my homework," my son says. My husband and I turn briefly to him, enraged. "We don't talk about day at night, EVER!" we remind him." Do you want to be beaten?" He looks hurt, then the rest of the drive is in silence, the children looking out the windows of the car as we glide silently to our destination.



"1:20 am: We are at the first checkpoint at the military base. We drove in the back entrance and are waved through, the lookouts recognize our car and our license plates. They would stop anyone who wasn't familiar or authorized to be there. We will pass two more checkpoints before coming to the meeting area. It is at a large field on a major marine base that includes hundreds of acres. Small tents are erected, and temporary bases set up for the night's exercises. We come either here, or to one of three different meeting places, three times a week.



"People are chatting and drinking coffee. There are a lot of friendships here, because everyone is working towards the same goal. The work is intense and the friendships are just as intense. I join a group of trainers, who I know well. "Looks like Chrysa is missing," I say. "I bet the lazy b--- couldn't get out of bed." I am very different at night. I use words that would horrify me during the day, and I am very catty and mean. The others laugh. "She was late two weeks ago, too," says another. "Maybe we will need to REPORT her." He is joking, but partly serious. No one is allowed to be late, or sick. Or too early, either. There is a ten minute window of time when all members are supposed to report to meetings. If not, then they are punished if there isn't a good excuse. High fevers, surgery, or an auto accident are considered excuses. PMS, fatigue, or the car not working aren't.



"We drink coffee to stay awake, since even our dissociated state doesn't stop the body's protest at being awake in the middle of the night after a full day's activities. I go to the tent to change into my uniform. We all wear uniforms at night, and we all have ranks too, based on how high we are in the group and how well we do.



"1:45 am: We start going to our assigned tasks. I have brought the log books with me, the "item" that I was asked to remember. I keep them hidden in a closet at home, locked in a steel box. These books contain data about different "subjects" that we have been working on.



"I go to the head trainer's room inside a nearby building. I work with him, since I am the second trainer under him. He and I despise each other, and I suspect he would love to undermine me since I have made many cruel jokes at his expense. I am supposed to be afraid of him, and I am, but I also cannot respect him, and he knows it. I point out his mistakes to him, in front of others, and he often tries to get back at me.



"1:50 am: The room inside the warehouse-like building is set up to work on the subjects. It has a table, a light, and equipment. The room is apart from the activities going on outside, so that others will not be distracted by what we do here.



"The subject is there, ready to be worked on. Another, younger trainer is there to help, and I tell her to administer the medication. We are working on medications to help induce hypnotic states, and are studying the effects of these medications, combined with hypnosis and trauma. The medication is injected subcutaneously, and then we wait. Within ten minutes, the subject is drowsy and his breathing is slower and heavier, but his eyes are open which is what we want. (I will not describe the rest of the session here, it is too painful for me to describe at this time. I believe that human experimentation is cruel and should be stopped, but the group that I was in did it on a continuous basis). We record information in the logbook throughout the session, and I have a laptop computer into which I am putting the information as well. We are profiling not just the medication, but also this person's individual response.



"We have profiles that are very complete and thorough on this person, started when he was an infant. I can pull up a special profile that tells me everything about him: his favorite colors, foods, sexual preferences, soothing techniques, and a list of all the codes that will elicit a response from him. There is also a diagram of his internal world that has been created over the years. This subject is easy to work with and things go quickly. I correct the young trainer at one point, when she starts to do something too soon. "You have to learn patience," I chide her in German. At night, we all talk German, it and English are the two ligua francas in this group. "I'm sorry, I thought it was time," she says. I then teach her the signs to look for when the subject is ready. This is why I am a head trainer. I train the younger ones, because after years and years, I know human anatomy, physiology, and psychology inside out. Luckily, I caught this young trainer before she made the mistake; if she had made one, I would have had to punish her.



"At night, mistakes aren't accepted, ever. Once a child is two or three, they are expected to perform correctly, or they are brutalized. This continues into adulthood.



"2: 35: The session is almost over and the subject is recovering. The medication is quick acting and he will recover in time to drive home. I leave him in the care of the younger trainer and go to the coffee room to take a break. There I smoke a cigarette and having coffee with the other trainers. During the day, I have never smoked and coffee makes me ill, but here, at night, it is completely different.



"How's your night going?" Jamie, a friend, asks. I only know her as Jamie, it isn't her real name, but we all go by our nicknames at night. She is also one of the teachers at the school during the day, but we aren't friends there. "Slow. I had to correct another stupid kid," I say. I am not kind at night, because no one has ever been kind to me. It is a very dog- eat-dog and political atmosphere where the cruel win.



"How about you?" I ask. She grimaces. "I had to march some brats around", she says, referring to military exercises with children ages 8 to 10. Every night there are military exercises, because the group is preparing for the eventual takeover. The children are divided into groups by age, and different adults take turns teaching. We chat for a few minutes, and then go back to our "jobs".



"2: 45:This is a short session. It is a "tune up" for a member who is one of the military leaders. I take his profile out and review it before starting. The head trainer and one other trainer are working with me. The hypnotic induction goes quickly, and he remembers his programming. It is reinforced with shock, and we check through all parameters. They are all active and in place. I sigh with relief. This was an easy one, and he doesn't fight us. Afterwards, I am soothing and kind. "You did well, " I tell him. Inside a little trickle in my stomach revolts at the use of brutality to teach. He nods, still slightly dazed from the session. "You can be proud of yourself," I tell him, and pat his hand. He is given his reward afterwards, and spends time with a child. He is a pedophile and this is how he is comforted after his session.



"3:30: We have changed out of our uniforms, which are placed in a special hamper to be cleaned. My clothes, which were neatly folded on a shelf are back on, and we are all in the car on the way home. My daughter speaks. "I get promoted next week," she says, her voice proud. "They said I did really well in the exercises tonight."



She knows that I and the other adults will be at the ceremony to honor the promotions. "I'm glad," I tell her. I am weary for some reason. Usually, I would be glad, but tonight, although it was a routine night, was hard. I have been feeling little cold trickles inside me lately, twinges of terror. Sometimes, I hear a child inside, deep inside, screaming, and I sweat as I work on children or adults. And I wonder how long I can keep doing this. I have heard of trainers who broke down or couldn't do their job, and I also heard whispered stories of what happened to them. It was the essence of nightmares, and I shove down my own anxiety.



"4:00 am: We are home and collapse into bed, instantly asleep. The children fell asleep before we got home, and my husband and I carried them to bed. We all sleep dreamlessly and deeply.



"7:00 am: I wake up to the alarm, tired. It seems I am always tired, and this morning I have a slight headache. I hurry to get the kids up and get ready to teach another day. I wonder if there is something wrong with me, since I seem to need more and more sleep and still wake up tired. I have no idea that the night before, I was up and living my other life."



Days like Svali detailed above happened often. For years she essentially led a dual existence, somehow balancing he day and night life through sophisticated programming techniques embedded in her psyche from childhood.



Now, 10 years later after finally being united with her two children after the Illuminati left her penniless, Svali still fears repercussions but believes its important to warn Americans that Illuminati is stepping up efforts to destroy America.



"I was told in my lifetime or my children's lifetime, America would be completely taken over," said Svali. "The group believes they are 'The Chosen Ones. They believe they can become God if they follow the Illuminati agenda.



"America was once viewed as a missionary ground by the 12 European Fathers or heads of the Illuminati. But now they have infiltrated every aspect of government, finance and the media, preparing the population for drastic changes.



"The spiritual center of the Illuminati here is in Pittsburgh. Yes, George w. Bush went to Pittsburgh right after he was elected to speak a t a Masonic Lodge for that reason. The group and its members use signs and symbols and they are all over America if you take the time to look.



Svali daid the Illuminati's display of arrogance as well as its members being programmed to feel they are invincible and above the law are now visible to all Americans if they closely watch the actions of their government leaders, a group Svali readily admits "are card-carrying Illuminati members."



"Wars. A military state. A loss of civil rights. An upcoming financial collapse that will make the "Great Depression" look like a Sunday picnic," said Svali who still holds out hope that the Illuminati can be stopped before America is destroyed. "It all goes back to the Vatican and all of our leaders take their marching orders from Rome. This is not fiction. I know because I lived it for many years."



Although many researchers of the Illuminati feel that America is doomed, Svali feels differently:



"The Illuminati and other groups that are organizing to create a world order based on the occult are hoping that this won't happen. But history is against them. They base their principles and spirituality on the occultism of ancient Rome, Crete, and Babylon. But look what happened to the original practitioners! Their rules ended, and God brought those rulers filled with pride to dust. I know that this is the end of the Illuminati and any other occult groups as well; God has given us a wonderful glimpse in Daniel of their eventual fate.



"There is only one rule, one kingdom that will last forever, and that is the reign of Jesus. His reign has already begun in His church, and this gives me hope and joy, and takes away the fear of what the occult "planners" can do. I've placed my bet on the winning side, and moved from darkness to His kingdom."


__________________________________

John 8:32
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.


No comments:

Search This Blog